Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tired Of Too Many Google+ Notifications? Now You Control Who Can Send Them To You

Screen Shot 2011-10-07 at 5.13.32 PMThere is a certain strange person that used to mention me on Google+ and whenever I'd click on the mention (I couldn't resist I MEAN IT'S RIGHT THERE) I'd get slightly depressed. And I'd think, "Why Google? Why can't I do the Google+ equivalent of "blocking" this strange person?" Apparently I wasn't alone on this, as Google has now given Google+ users the ability to control who has the power to up the count on the red blinky notification thingy in the right hand corner of your Plus bar. Hoorah!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/2X0KK4-AjUk/

SIEMENS CDW CHINA MOBILE CISCO SYSTEMS COGNIZANT TECH SOLUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment