Monday, November 29, 2010

Gmail Lite: If You Build It Google, We Will Come

I've seen the future of messaging ? it looks a lot like Facebook Messages. More specifically, it looks like the new version of Facebook Messages that the company began rolling out two weeks ago. But I'm not sure that the future is Facebook Messages. At least not for me. Because that's simply not how I have used Facebook and it's too hard to switch my patterns now. And that's why Gmail has a huge opportunity. We need a Gmail Lite. At first, I was underwhelmed by the new Facebook Messages. But that's just because I really hadn't been using Facebook Messages before. I would get a message every now and then, but mostly I would ignore the area. But in the past couple of weeks, probably as the feature gets turned on for more users, I've started to get more messages coming to me this way. And as that has happened, I'm seeing the absolute beauty of the system. Namely, I'm seeing the beauty in its speed.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/tqDJSyurfRA/

EPICOR SOFTWARE EMULEX EMS TECHNOLOGIES EMC ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING

No comments:

Post a Comment